French Quarter is a neighborhood in the Charleston, SC area. This is one of the oldest neighborhoods and it has been largely influenced by its historic past. Some people might say that this is an upscale part of town because there are many wealthy residents who live here, but everyone can enjoy living in French Quarter with its great restaurants and beautiful landscapes.
Some things you will find if you decide to move into this neighborhood:
– A good variety of housing options from single family homes all the way up to luxury condos
– Easy access to downtown Charleston through either highway or city streets
– The easy commute as well as proximity to local colleges such as College Of Charleston, Citadel Military College Of South Carolina which makes for some convenient schooling options for children
– Great public and private schools
– Low crime rates with a population of about 40,000 residents.
The French Quarter is an amazing neighborhood to live in if you are looking for all the perks that come with living on the coast while still being close enough to everything else Charleston has to offer.